Saturday 13 September 2008

Raring to Go!...

Well what can I say.........sorry for being absent for soooo long, I had no intention of being away this long but, one thing led to another and another and another...................I have been very busy with homelife and sorting things out, but I'm back and raring to go!!.......

So, where to start?!!......ok well, firstly I've posted a few pics from our holiday (which now seems like such a long time ago) nonetheless kids had a fab time and it was a nice break for Kevin and me!

As I've been so busy, I've had no time for crafting although at the end of the day - VERY VERY end!! I ocassionally checked in on fav blogs etc., which made me jealous because while everyone was merrily crafting away....I wasn't! - but it also made me realise how much I missed it - I know I was away for 2 weeks hol and did no crafting, but that was different, the fact that I was at home amongst all my "crafty" things all I could do was look and walk past........how fustrating!

Anyway, last night I made a quick card for my Mum's friend who is getting married tomorrow!.. She is 67 and after being widowed for 16 years has found love again......Fantastic!

For this card I have used various pieces of left over scrap papers the "Ball Gown" stamp from Particraft and buttons and ribbons from my stash. I decided to have a go at stitching the card, I really like the effect, it was easy to do and I will definitely be using that technique again in other projects.

And last but not least.....
I've now posted my September BLOG CANDY!!!!....(here)

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin