Wednesday 12 November 2008

Christmas Tags!

So much for having an afternoon of crafting (monday) as I mentioned in my last post - from the lack of posts you can see that that didn't happen and it didn't happen Tuesday and I've had all of about just under 2 hours in my craft room today and that included having to put away some new bits and bobs that arrived (which BTW despite everything - did cheer me up!).

The whole reason for my lack of crafting time, is that we have just put our house on the market (last week to be precise!) and after a slow start, this week we've had a quite a few viewings, so I've had to TRY to keep the house as 'top notch' as possible!



Anyway, I did manage to make one card for you today using the tags from the Christmas stamp set from Particraft which can't be bought, BUT you can get it FREE if you host a party - and there are two to choose from, they're really versatile and great for all your Christmas projects, I've used the tags on a card, but they would look equally as good on their own on a present!!

Ingredients: Particraft Chrsitmas stamp set 2, distress inks, cuttlebug embossing folder, papers from stash box


Here are the two stamp sets to choose from click on the picture above to find out more.

3 comments:

Lynne Gilbert said...

Lovely Maria. I didn't get the new stamp sets but they are nice aren't they. I've had a lack of craft time since my club on Saturday. So much still to sort out from that. I'm trying to organise everything so I can keep the Club bits separate from my own. Means I have to keep going out and buying more supplies!!! Costing me a fortune, but it's fun!Lol. Lynne. XXX

ribenaruby said...

Thanks for visiting and leaving your kind comment. The tags on this are so versatile,like the pics of remembrance day. What a memorable occassion for our next generation.Best wishes.

Mo said...

They are lovely Maria, I have not got these yet but hoping too in the near future ready for next year. Mo x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin