Wednesday 17 December 2008

Busy?? - That's an understatement!!

Is there anybody NOT busy at this time of year?? - well, in my household it's all go from Panto's, carol services, Xmas shopping and planning etc etc etc the list goes on.......but still in the midst of all this business I've managed a little crafting, but from here on the reality is that for the next week or so it may be a little quiet here on my blog and I will probably only get to post every other day or so.......but then I'm sure you will understand as so many of you will all be in the same boat, in fact some of you that I visit have already stopped posting regularly! - it's all for a good cause (lol)!!.......

Anyway, you may recall that I mentioned having received some new goodies, well here they are in the pic - some new Sugar Nellie stamps - aren't they gorgeous?! well I managed to put together a project using one of the stamps - I have stamped the others, but just haven't got round to colouring them.

This sugar Nellie stamp has been stamped and coloured with watercolour pencils and marvy pens. The papers are digital downloads from Sweet Shoppe Designs. I have also distressed the paper using some TH distress ink pad (wathered wood), the sentiment is also a download from the Funky Fairy - Sizzix die cuts - some stickles for sparkle - some coloured staples (Tescos).

I will also be posting later today again about November blog candy! - Back in a little while.......

2 comments:

Lynne Gilbert said...

How pretty is that! Beautiful stamp and beautiful card.
Love Lynne. X

Moni said...

Very beautifel stamp, great colouring! Hugs, Moni

Blog Widget by LinkWithin