Tuesday 9 December 2008

A Cowboy Theme

We are getting ever so closer to Christmas and I don't even seem to have a moment to stop and take a breath!! Emma's panto (on ice) starts tomorrow, so as of tomorrow we will be at the rink everyday (mostly evenings except Thursday which is all day and Sat & Sun when there will be 2 performances per day) until Sunday, I've only just started Xmas shopping - I'm writing cards in between in hope to get them all posted and gone by this weekend.....the list just goes on and on and on..........and I'm afraid to say that crafting is kinda' taking the back seat a bit now, but having said that I have managed to squeeze a little in and here is a card I made using the same papers and stamps up for grabs in my December blog candy!

Hope you're all enjoying the holiday season - however busy and stressful it may be!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin