Monday 26 January 2009

Missing You!


This is my card for today, I had set out to make some cards to enter some of the challenges, but this is an image which I had stamped and coloured awhile ago and not done anything with, so when I was tidying my desk (a bit) today, I came across her and had to finish her. I do love the Elisabeth Bell stamps and I was hoping to order the surprise kit over at Whiff of Joy, but with money being tight at the moment, I really do have to cut back and unfortunately, haven't ordered (no doubt I will regret it, but c'est la vie!!).

My stamp here is from Whiff of Joy, my dp papers are digital downloads from Sweet Shoppe Designs which I thought so appropriate for this image - if you click on the picture and have a closer look, you'll see why.

On a separate note, I have been visiting both Suzy and Suzanne's blogs seeing their updates on CHA - and in a word 'Wow' they must be having an absolute "fandabydosy" time. I am soooo jealous - I would love to go to CHA!! - Maybe - one day - a girl can dream!!!

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card Maria, love those papers :o)

There's something on my blog for you (you've been tagged sorry lol).

Have a good week.

Hugs
Tracey
x

Lynne Gilbert said...

Love the card Maria. See what you mean about the papers. Very appropriate! Skinny Latte for me please!
Love Lynne X

ribenaruby said...

Fab creation Maria, image is too pretty!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin