Friday 27 March 2009

And here she is........

Here is the project that I was unable to show you yesterday.

The image is a new release from Toodles & Binks, the background papers are from Sweet Shoppe Designs I have coloured the image with copics - Im not really happy with how its turned out, but its all about trial and error - she says!!...... and I have added some glossy accents to the eggs which you probably can't really see in the picci, some faux stitching all around and the sentiment is also from Toodles & Binks.

I will have more samples for you, hopefully over the weekend!

And today is the final day to enter my 'extra special' blog candy - only a few more hours left, and I will then be preparing to do the draw and announcing the winner either Monday or Tuesday. Good Luck!

15 comments:

Moni said...

waw fab card, love the bunny and the colours! Hugs, Moni

Elaine A said...

Maria -

What's not to like about this card? I think it is super cute, love it.

Elaine Allen

sandra's crafty corner said...

the card is beautiful xx

Lilacanglia said...

Absolutely gorgeous,

Alice said...

Beautiful card!!

Annita said...

aww she is adorable ! cutest little bunny :) great card

Sheri said...

I think she turned out fabulous!!!

StampinCathy said...

OMGosh! This is just adorable.

Anonymous said...

This is fabulous. I love the colors!

Lynsay Joanne said...

Hi Maria,

the card is great, and yes i am here to tell you, you are one of my chosen 5. i konw you have already had it but you meet all the critiria.

lol Lynsay

*Susan* said...

This card is adorable, just like that image! Love everything about it!

Cardmaking Galore said...

really cute - love your colouring

Cher said...

oh my..I think this card is cute as can be! I can see the glossy accent...it is precious! I so want to color! Cher

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card! Great colouring, the image is really adorable.

Hugs, Vanja

'cine said...

Love LOve Love, what a beautiful card!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin