Wednesday 1 April 2009

Vibrant Colours!.........

My post today, will be a short one, as Im out later attending a street dance production that my daughter is in. So, my project for you today, is the remaining lady from the unmounted ladies plate from Particraft.

Ive used some 'vibrant colours' i.e orange, yellow and green, but today the sun was shining, it was such a lovely spring day that those were the colours that sprung out at me, together with her Springy dress and flowers in her hair!.....

6 comments:

Moni said...

It is gorgeous, great colouring! Hugs, Moni

Lilacanglia said...

beautiful,
love the shades,
hugs
Angie

pickle said...

Beautiful card, Fabulous colour combo and great colouring
kerry x

Lynne Gilbert said...

Lovely, bright, cheery, beautiful card!

Love Lynne. X

Milagros Aguirre said...

Wow! Beautiful!!
They are latin colors!!

Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, lovely colours! I love those flowers. I hope you had a great day
Hugs, Vanja

Blog Widget by LinkWithin